Monday, September 26, 2011

"Be the Person Your Dog Thinks You Are"

I’m driving home from work and I see this bumper sticker on the back of an Eco Friendly hybrid:

“Be the person your dog thinks you are”

Now, I am going to assume that this sticker is written for those dog owners who carry their dogs around in purses and refuse to beat them even in the event that they have just crapped pieces of couch cushion into their $150 loafers. 

In that event, sure, the world could use more pushovers.

On the other hand, you have people like me who are quite the disciplinarians.  If my dogs could talk, I can bet you that they wouldn’t agree that treating the general public in the same manner would be acceptable.  Unless of course, if strapping a shock collar on my co-workers and shocking the piss out of them every time they do something that doesn’t please me is acceptable.

If that is the case, then the author of this bumper sticker is my new hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment