Monday, September 10, 2012

Back from the Dead

Rigor mortis was beating on my door but my 9 month sabbatical from posting verbal diarrhea has come to an end.  Many exciting, sad and horrific events have occured during my hiatus, which in turn, will be of great entertainment value to you.

A few topics on the agenda:

- I am now the proud father of twin boys, Walker and Texas-Ranger.  Yes, they actually let me leave the hospital with two infants.

- Spent 67 days living with my mother-in-law - We now refer to her home as "Compound Hades".

- Had to part ways with a long time sidekick, my 10 year old Rottweiler - she didn't escape the compound with the rest of us - I believe it was Medusa's stare that did her in.

- Cousin Eddie has made a few more visits up to the big city.

- And a few more from my past

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment