Monday, September 24, 2012

Day 22 - Compound Hades


Another excerpt from my Death Row Journal…

 

The end is nowhere in sight and our moods have soured as our only defense from attack is the damp confines of mold infested dungeon.  Even this seclusion proves difficult as my care-taking duties keep me in harms way until dusk…after the warden retreats to her slumber.  We have resorted to parlor games, intended to confuse the guardian and briefly take our minds off of our ultimate task – Escape.  I have been granted reprieve for the first time in a fortnight and intend on canvassing the area for the means to flee to safety…44 more days.

 My favorite time whilst being held captive was the endless menu of reality TV…of all mind numbing varieties.   The one that drew my attention one night while feeding Texas Ranger, was the “Biggest Loser”.  Not because this is quality television, but because I was quite sauced, and so was my Mother-in-law. 

In her infinite mumblings during our viewing of the greatest show on Earth, a particular phrase struck a chord with me, “I would do ANYTHING he told me to do” she said in reference to the attractive male trainer.

 Of course, in my current state, the envelope had to be pushed.

 “Anything”, I responded.

 “Yes, ANYTHING”, she quickly answered.

 “Even lick his butt hole?” – The look of terror on my wife’s face was almost as good as my Mother-in-laws answer.

 “Yes”, she replied, finishing her glass of wine.

 My wife went into complete shock, insisting that her mother did not hear the question correctly.  Normally, this would be a valid excuse because every speaker in the house is blown because she can’t hear worth a lick…pun intended.  But in this case, the sly grin resting upon the sphincter licker’s face said it all.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment